This is a popular Orissa recipe and can be enjoyed with rice and dal. With all available veggies in the market this can be a wholesome and nutritious item.
- 2 medium sized brinjal,
- 1 lb. of shim or runner beans,
- 1 lb. of potatoes,
- 6 pcs. Of drumstick,
- ½ lbs. of pumpkin,
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder,
- 1 teaspoon of salt,
- 3 -4 green chilies,
- ½ teaspoon of ginger garlic paste,
- Mustard oil for cooking.
Remove and serve it to your guests.
- Heat oil to a frying pan; add ginger garlic paste to it.
- Add all the veggies- brinjal, pumpkin, drumstick, runner beans and potatoes to it.
- Cook under low flame ad then add salt and turmeric powder to it.
- Add some 1 ½ cups of water to it and then cook till all the veggies become boiled. Add green slit chilies to it.