A typical delicacy of Eastern India is - Chachchori; All vegetable blended with spice mix and mustard paste will give chachchori. It's like veggies cooked in typical spices, which is truly palatable.
- 2 medium sized chopped radish
- 2 medium sized potatoes
- 2 medium sized parwal
- 3 drum sticks chopped
- 3 tablespoons of mustard paste
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of panch futana (5 spices)
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 2-3 green chilies
- 1 teaspoon of ginger paste
- 1/3 cup of chopped radish leaves.
- 1 medium sized tomato chopped
- Mustard oil for cooking.
Remove and serve it to your guests.
- Add mustard oil to a frying pan; Add ginger paste and panch futanata to it.
- Add all the veggies – radish, potatoes, parwal, drum sticks, radish leaves and tomatoes.
- Cook for 10 minutes with closed lids on. Add turmeric powder and salt.
- Add the mustard paste to it.
- Add split green chilies.