Vegetarian recipe can be truly awesome. Curry prepared out of baby corn and mushroom will make an awesome deal. This can be enjoyed with rice or any accompaniment.
- 1 cup of baby corn,
- 1 cup of mushrooms boiled and drained,
- 2 medium sized carrots chopped,
- 1 stream of curry leaves,
- 1 teaspoon of garlic paste,
- ½ cup of coconut grated,
- 2 medium sized onions chopped,
- 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds,
- 1 teaspoon of coriander seeds,
- 1 ball of tamarind,
- 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds,
- 1 cup of coconut milk,
- 2 sticks of cinnamon.
Remove and serve to your guests. Enjoy this awesome dish.
- Add oil in a stock pan. Add curry leaves, carrots, mushrooms and baby corns to it. Cook for some time till the veggies become soft. Add onions and tomatoes to it.
- Prepare a paste with – coconut, cumin, coriander, fennel, red chilies, green chilies, tamarind and cinnamon.
- Now add this paste to the veggies. Cook for some time till the paste gets over the veggies. Add some coconut milk and make the consistency even.