This is a spicy and sumptuous deal. Beef rolled in vegetable stuffing and cooked in luscious gravy can be the most desired meal of your day. Try this Goan delicacy to get the real exotic feel.
- 2 medium sized onions
- 2 medium sized tomatoes
- 1 big sized bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon of garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper corn
- ½ cup of coconut grated
- 2-3 green chilies
- 1 stick of cinnamon
- ½ cup of green olives
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of red chili powder,
- 1 cup of coconut milk,
- 1 lb. of meat sliced,
- ¼ lb. of bacon.
Serve with bread or rice depending upon your taste buds.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and add onions, tomatoes and bell pepper to it. Cook for some time till it becomes soft.
- With the help of a spoon place the veggies on the sliced meat, bacon and start rolling. Tie with the help of clamps.
- Fry them in olive oil over a frying pan and then remove.
- Prepare a paste of- coconut grated, garlic paste, pepper corn, red chili powder and cinnamon. You may take the help of a blender or even traditional mortar and pestle.
- Now add olive oil to a stock pan and add the paste to it. Add some tomatoes and then prepare a paste. Add the coconut milk and then add the cooked meat rolls. Cook for another 10 minutes till it becomes thick gravy.
- Add the cooked meat rolls and olives to it. Cook for some time.
- Remove and serve to your guests.