Dry fish curry is truly awesome. While blended and prepared with spices, dry fish tastes truly ‘wow’.
- 1 ½ lbs. of Sukha macchi ( dry fish),
- 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste,
- 2 medium sized onion chopped,
- 1 medium sized tomato chopped,
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder,
- ½ teaspoon of coriander powder,
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice,
- 2-3 green chilies chopped,
- 1 teaspoon of salt,
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder,
- 1 teaspoon of red chili powder,
- 1/3 cup of radish chopped.
Serve with rice.
- Boil water and then dip the dried fish to it. Remove the bones and keep the fish flesh separately.
- Add mustard oil in a frying pan and add ginger garlic paste to it, add spices to it – red chili powder, salt and turmeric powder.
- Add the fish to it and cook for some time. Add the chopped radish and then add cumin, coriander powder to it.
- Sprinkle lemon juice to it.