Paneer cooked in irresistible white gravy will be the most desired meal of your choice. If you are a lover of paneer, then this dish will be the most desired one. This dish will be a mouth watering deal with roti / paratha.
- Rich in protein,
- Rich in essential minerals,
- Rich in vitamins,
- Rich in carbohydrates,
- Rich in fats.
- 2 lbs. of paneer chunked,
- 3 medium sized onions blended to a paste,
- ½ teaspoon of ginger paste,
- 4 tablespoons of poppy seeds,
- 5 cashew nuts,
- 5 raisins,
- 3 tablespoons of curd ( battered),
- 1 cup of milk,
- 1 pinch of saffron,
- 1 bay leaf,
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg,
- 1 teaspoon of garam masala,
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- 1 teaspoon of ghee.
- Heat oil in a frying pan; add bay leaf and onion paste to it. Cook nicely.
- Prepare a paste of- poppy seeds, cashew nuts and raisins by blending the ingredients with 1/3 cup of water. Now you may keep aside.
- Add the paste to the container and stir well.
- Add the paneer and then stir nicely with the paste. Add garam masala to it.
- Add the battered curd to the paneer and then cook nicely.
- Heat the saffron with milk for some time. Apply the milk with the paneer.
- Cook the entire content at low flame for 7-10 minutes. All the content must mix well.
- Add the ghee before removing from the flame.