Lady's finger is an awesome vegetable that is available almost all through the year. Good green and soft lady’s finger can go well with any spice and any main course. This easy yet palatable dish can be tried after a hard day's toil.
- ½ lbs. of lady’s finger chopped and the immersed in water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ¾ teaspoon of turmeric powder
- ½ cup of mustard seeds soaked
- ½ cup of water
- 2-3 green chillies
- Mustard oil for frying
Remove and serve with steaming rice/ chapatti.
- Prepare a paste out of mustard seeds and water by blending inside a food processor. Remove and keep aside.
- Heat mustard oil in a container and add lady’s fingers to it. Add turmeric powder and salt, stir for some time till the vegetable becomes soft.
- Add the mustard sauce to it and the stir well.
- Add the green chilies and then cook with closed lid. Add little water if necessary.