Mutton Keema is a delicious deal. Minced mutton cooked with traditional Indian spices will be simply splendid. This tastes best with roti. Make this weekend truly memorable with your culinary experience.
- 2 lbs. of minced mutton,
- 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste,
- 1 teaspoon of salt,
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder,
- 1 teaspoon of coriander powder,
- 1 teaspoon of garam masala ( combination of cloves, cardamom, cinnamon and black pepper),
- 1 teaspoon of red chili powder,
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder,
- 3 tablespoon of curd ( battered),
- 3 medium sized onions chopped,
- 2 medium sized onions chopped,
- 1 teaspoon of ghee.
Luscious yummy mutton kheema is ready to be served with accompaniment of your choice.
- Add oil in a frying pan and heat. Add the chopped onions and tomatoes to it. Cook till the veggie becomes soft.
- Prepare a paste with the spices- turmeric, salt, cumin, coriander and red chili. Add the paste to the pan and sauté nicely.
- Add the minced chicken to it. Cook for minimum 35 minutes. Stir well till the spices mix evenly with the minced chicken.
- Add the battered curd. Stir for some time and then lastly add the garam masala powder.
- Stir well and then cook for 10 minutes with closed lid.