This is used as an appetizer. This can be preserved and used. Awesome combination of tamarind and jaggery will be a delicious deal.
- 1 inch crushed ginger,
- 3-4 green chilies chopped,
- 1 stream of curry leaves,
- 1 ball of tamarind
- 2 cups of water,
- 1 teaspoon of salt,
- 2 tablespoons crushed jaggery,
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder,
- 1 teaspoon of asafoetida,
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
Remove and hen store in refrigerator.
- Add coconut oil in a stock pan and sizzle mustard seeds, curry leaves with it.
- Add the crushed ginger, green chilies and asafoetida with it.
- Prepare a mixture of tamarind with water and then add to the stock pan.
- Add the jaggery to it. Add salt.
- Stir for a longer time till it becomes a thick content.