Prawn is the favorite item of many. Prawns cooked with veggies and exotic spice is considered a palatable combination. The hot spicy gravy can be cherished with hot steaming rice.
- 2 ½ lbs. of prawns de shelled and de veined,
- 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste,
- 1 teaspoon of red chili powder,
- ½ cup of coconut grated,
- 2 medium sized onions ,
- 2 medium sized tomatoes,
- 1 teaspoon of coriander powder,
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder,
- 2-3 sticks of cinnamon,
- 2-3 pcs. of green chilies,
- Coconut oil for frying.
Remove and then serve.
- Add coconut oil in a frying pan. Add the onions and tomatoes to it. Cook till the veggies become softened.
- Prepare a blend of the ingredients inside a food blender- coconut grated, red chili powder, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, cinnamon and green chilies.
- Add oil in a frying pan and add the paste to it. Cook for some time and then add the prawns to it.
- Cook for some time and then add the prawns to it. Cook till the prawns become softened. Cook till the gravy becomes consistent.