This is a traditional Kerala dish. It’s a bit on the sweeter side, and enjoyed with rice. When it’s scorching heat outside, then this dish can be enjoyed and will bring a sign of relief to your stomach.
- Contains proteins,
- Contains carbohydrates,
- Contains essential minerals,
- Contains vitamins.
- ½ of pineapple ( de skinned and chopped),
- 1 teaspoon of salt,
- 3-4 green chilies,
- 1 teaspoon of crushed ginger,
- 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds,
- 2 tablespoons of sugar,
- ½ cup of curd battered,
- ½ coconut grated,
- 1 stream of curry leaves,
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder,
- ½ cup of chopped onions.
Remove and serve with rice.
- Boil the pineapple with salt and turmeric powder.
- Prepare a blend with coconut, green chilies, onions and ginger. You can do it in a food processor.
- Now add this with the boiled pineapple mixture. Stir well and allow cooking.
- Now add the battered curd to it. Do not put under flame.
- Now temper using red chilies and mustard seeds in coconut oil. Apply this to the pineapple mixture.