Pineapple halwa is a sweet which is very easy to do and very taste!!!!!
- Pineapple chopped 1full
- kova 2tps
- ghee 1/2 cup
- kashew and dry grapes
- sugar 1/2 cup
- first chop the pineapple and keep a side
- take a frying pan keep on a stove in a low flame, put 1tps of ghee for it
- add sugar for taste stir nicely for 2mins after it add kova of 2tps
- stir nicely till kova get melts fully and after that take out from the stove...
- take a pan and keep on the stove in low flame, put the ghee after it get heated then put the cashew make it brown little and then put the dry grapes or u can add any dry fruits to it...put this mixture to the pineapple content... now ur pineapple halwa is ready to eat......