This item can be enjoyed as a side dish. Whenever you are having surprise guests at your place, may be this one will be your savior. Takes minutes to cook and if you are a lover of chicken, this dish will be e heavenly pleasure.
- Contains protein,
- Contains essential minerals,
- Contains vitamins.
- 2 ½ lbs. of chicken, boneless chopped,
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper ( roughly ground),
- 1 teaspoon of salt,
- 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds,
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder,
- 1 teaspoon of curry powder,
- 3 medium sized onions chopped,
- 1 teaspoon of red chili powder,
- 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste,
- 3-4 green chilies slit,
- ½ cup of tamarind water,
- Coconut oil for frying.
Enjoy this awesome sumptuous chicken dish.
- Marinate the chicken with turmeric powder and salt.
- Add coconut oil in a frying pan; blister mustard seeds and curry powder to it.
- Add the onions to the pan and cook for some time.
- Add the chicken and start cooking at low flame.
- Add the spices – curry powder, ginger garlic paste and red chili powder to it. Stir till the spices mix with the chicken.
- Add the tamarind water in minutes quantity.
- When the chicken becomes softened, then you may add the slit green chilies.