Paneer Lababdar - Spicy Cottage Cheese recipe is one of the best recipe in Punjabi, Paneer Lababdar is taste and enjoy with rice / chapatti / roti.
- 3 lbs. of paneer
- ½ cup of tomato paste
- ½ cup of onion paste
- 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste
- 1/3 cup of poppy seed
- 2-3 cashew nuts
- ½ teaspoon of red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon of coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon of garam masala
- 1 tablespoon of curd ( battered)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 pinch of saffron
- Ghee for cooking.
Paneer Lababdaar is ready to serve. Enjoy with rice/chapatti/roti.
- Add ghee to the kadhai and heat. Add onion and tomato paste to it. Add the ginger garlic paste to it. Stir for some time.
- Prepare a paste of the spices- red chili powder, salt, cumin and coriander powder with ½ cup of water.
- Add the paste to the onion n tomato mixture. Cook well. Prepare a paste of poppy seeds and cashew nuts inside a food processor when the paste is ready remove and then add to the gravy. Stir well till the content mixes evenly.
- Add the paneer to it. Mix the gravy along with the paneer.
- Heat the milk with saffron. Add the milk with gravy and cook for 5 minutes. The color will be an awesome reddish orange combination. It’s time to remove the paneer gravy.