Palak paneer is a popular and awesome recipe- combination of paneer and veggies which is rich in nutrition value and even in taste. A traditional Punjabi lunch is unimaginable without palak paneer.
- Rich in protein,
- Rich in vitamin- A and K,
- Rich in minerals- phosphorous, iron and manganese
- Improves the peristalsis movement
- Recommended for pregnant women
- Recommended for people suffering from anemia.
- 3 bundles of palak ( spinach)
- 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric paste
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of coriander
- 1 teaspoon of red chili powder
- 2 ½ lbs. of paneer chunked
- 2 big sized tomatoes chopped
- 3 big sized onions chopped
- 2 tablespoons of ghee
- 2 teaspoon of crème
- 1 tablespoon of garam masala (combination of cloves, cinnamon, cardamom and black pepper)
Enjoy the yummy, mind boggling dish with paratha, kulcha, naan or roti.
- Prepare a mixture of palak (spinach) by blending with ½ cup of water in a food processor.
- Add ghee to a frying pan and heat it. Add the onions and tomatoes to it. Cook for some time till it becomes soft. Add the ginger garlic paste to it.
- Add all the spices- cumin, coriander, red chilli, and salt and turmeric powder to it. Stir nicely.
- Add the spinach paste to it. Cook well.
- Add the chunked paneer and then cook nicely. When the content mixes well then remove the dish from the flame.
- Garnish with crème and then serve.