It's an easy and palatable dish that can be prepared in the minimum possible time. Combination of mushroom, corn and other spices it will be a 'yummy' deal that can be enjoyed with rice or chapatti.
- 2 lbs. of mushroom boiled
- 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste
- 1 medium sized potato de skinned and chopped
- ¾ teaspoon of red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 tablespoons of mustard powder
- ¾ teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 3-4 chopped green chilies
- Mustard oil for cooking.
Remove and serve to your guests.
- Add mustard oil to a frying pan. Add ginger garlic paste to it and stir.
- Add potatoes to it and boiled mushroom.
- Stir for some time and add turmeric powder and red chili powder.
- Prepare a paste of mustard powder in water.
- Add to the vegetable and then stir till it gets coated.
- Top with chopped green chillies.