A delicious vegetarian combination - mushroom and corn will make a palatable meal. Blended with spices and awesome mushroom, this recipe will definitely be liked by all.
- 1 ½ lbs. of mushroom boiled and sliced,
- ½ cup of corn boiled ,
- 1 teaspoon of panch phutana (5 spice )
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of ginger paste
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- ¾ teaspoon of coriander
- 3 tablespoons of besan (Bengal gram) battered in 1/3 cup of water
- 2 medium sized onions chopped
- 1 medium sized tomato chopped
- Mustard oil for cooking.
Remove and serve to your guests.
- Heat mustard oil in a frying pan and add ginger paste, panch phutana to it.
- Add the mushroom and corn to it. Stir for some time.
- Add the spices- turmeric powder, salt, red chili powder to it.
- Add the veggies- onions and tomatoes; stir so that the entire content mixes well.
- Prepare a batter with besan and water, now add this to the vegetable mix and stir nicely.