This dish is easy and palatable. Methi has various nutritional advantages. A dish prepared from methi and baby corn will be truly yummy. This dish can be tried for dinner.
- Contains vitamins
- Contains essential minerals
- Contains protein
- Used as a laxative
- Recommended for pregnant ladies
- Recommended for lactating mothers.
- 3 bundles of fenugreek leaves
- 1 teaspoon of garlic
- 1 can of baby corn ( standard size available in the market)
- 2 medium sized tomatoes chopped
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon of red chili powder
- Oil for cooking.
Remove and serve with chapatti / roti.
- Add oil in a frying pan; heat for some time and blister garlic paste. Add the chopped tomatoes. Stir for some time.
- The baby corns should be boiled till it is soft. You may chop it into smaller pieces.
- The fenugreek leaves should be washed and chopped roughly.
- Add the fenugreek leaves to the frying pan and cook with closed lid till the water releases and it becomes soft.
- Add red chili powder and salt; cook till it mixes evenly.