This is a delicious and tantalizing deal. Combination with all spices will make it yummy. This recipe is perfect for carrying as a tiffin box item.
- Rich in carbohydrates,
- Rich in protein,
- Rich in vitamins.
- 1 ½ lbs. of cauliflower chopped into medium pieces,
- 2 medium sized onions chopped,
- 2 medium sized tomatoes chopped,
- 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste,
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder,
- 1 teaspoon of coriander powder,
- ½ teaspoon of red chili powder,
- 1 teaspoon of salt,
- 1 bay leaf,
- 2 capsicum medium sized chopped,
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg powdered,
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder ,
- 2 tablespoons of curd ( battered),
- Oil for frying,
- 1 teaspoon of ghee.
Remove and serve it with chapatti/roti.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Add bay leaf, onion and tomatoes to it. Cook nicely. Then add the ginger garlic paste, saute well till it emits the flavor.
- Add the cauliflower and mix well with the content. Cook with lids closed so that the aroma of the spice hovers over the cauliflower and it get cooked at lesser time.
- Prepare a paste with – cumin, coriander, red chili powder and salt. Pour over the cauliflower and stir nicely.
- Now the nutmeg and cinnamon can be heated over dry pan and then ground to a powder with the help of food processor.
- The cauliflower should be cooked with battered curd, the content becomes thick.
- Add the mixture of nutmeg and cinnamon over the cauliflower.
- Add water little by little till the content becomes thickened.
- Add he ghee before putting the flame off.