Egg plant can be prepared to a delicious dish; Combined with selected spice, 'Masala Baigana' or spicy brinjal can be the most luscious dish ever tested.
- 1 ½ lbs. of egg plants
- 2 medium sized onions chopped
- 1 ½ medium sized tomatoes chopped
- 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds
- ¾ teaspoon of coriander seeds
- ½ teaspoon of red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of dried mango powder
- 1 teaspoon of panch phutana
- Mustard oil for cooking.
Remove and serve with steaming rice/ chapatti.
- Heat mustard oil in a frying pan. Add ginger garlic paste and panch phutana to it.
- Add the vegetable to it- brinjal, potato, onion, tomatoes.
- Add the spices to it- cumin, coriander, red chili, turmeric and salt.
- Cook nicely till the veggies become soft and then blend nicely with other spices.
- Add the dried mango powder to it.