This is a sweet dish to be enjoyed with rice. When you are tired of spicy food, this recipe will be a relief and when the sun is scorching above, this will be the most desired dish for the time.
- Mango ( 5 pieces) de skinned and de seeded,
- 1 cup of coconut grated ,
- 1 teaspoon of salt,
- 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds, of turmeric powder,
- 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds,
- 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seed,
- ½ cup of curd ( battered)
- ½ teaspoon of mustard seeds,
- 1 stream of curry leaves,
- 3-4 green chilies,
- 4-5 red chilies,
- 2-3 medium sized onions.
- Coconut oil for cooking.
Add this to the boiled content. Stir well and then it’s time to serve.
- The mango should be boiled in water with salt and turmeric powder. You can add onions and green chilies to it. Cook for some time till the content becomes frothy.
- Prepare a blend using food processor with – coconut, cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds and green chilies. Keep the blended content aside.
- Add it to the boiled mangoes. Stir for some time.
- Add the battered curd and then stir. Do not heat any more.
- For tempering you may heat coconut oil and add mustard seeds, curry leaves and red chilies.