This is an awesome combination of boiled potato and black pepper. Veggies will definitely compliment the combination. It’s easy to cook and serve. When you are in a hurry but want to prepare something nutritious yet yummy, may be this is the right choice. This involves the least amount of oil in cooking.
- 2 lbs. of potatoes
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper roughly blended
- 2 tablespoons of oil for cooking
- 2 medium sized onions chopped
- 2 medium sized tomatoes chopped
- Salt according to taste
- 1 pinch of asafoetida powder.
Remove and serve with chapatti/ roti.
- The potatoes should be boiled for 10 minutes and the skin removed. Keep aside.
- Add oil in a frying pan and then heat for some time. Add the onion and tomatoes, cook till it becomes soft.
- Add the pinch of asafetida to it. Add the semi blended black pepper to it.
- Add the potatoes, toss well all the ingredients.