It’s the easiest of all recipes. The essence of cumin with potato will prove good. And when you want to make something easy and involving the least amount of time, then this will prove good.
- 2 ½ lbs. of baby potatoes boiled and de skinned,
- 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds roughly blended,
- 1 teaspoon of salt,
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder,
- ¾ teaspoon of ginger paste,
- 3-4 green chilies chopped,
- 1/3 cup of coriander leaves for garnishing,
- Oil for cooking.
Its ready to be served.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Add ginger paste and cumin powder to it. Blister for some time.
- Add the boiled potatoes. Stir the spice with the potatoes.
- Add the turmeric powder and salt. Mix well.
- Add the chopped green chilies to it. Add with the potatoes.
- Add water in minute amounts.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.