Minced mutton is a palatable dish. Prepared with exotic spices and curd, this can be a delicious item.
- 2 lbs. of minced mutton
- 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder
- ¾ teaspoon of coriander powder
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder
- ½ red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup of curd battered
- 1 teaspoon of saunf
- 1 pinch of asafetida
- 2 medium sized onions chopped
- 1 medium sized tomato chopped
- ½ cup of coriander leaves chopped
- Oil for cooking.
Serve with chapatti/rice.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Add ginger garlic paste to it.
- Add the onions and tomatoes to it. Cook for some time till it becomes softened.
- Add the minced mutton and then add the spices to it- red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, asafetida and saunf to it.
- Cook for some time till the content mixes well.
- Add the battered curd to it.
- Cook nicely for 10 minutes and then remove.