Egg curry can be a favorite recipe for many. Cooked in traditional spices egg can be relished to a large extent. It’s easy to cook and an enjoyable exclusive dish.
- 6 medium sized eggs boiled,
- ½ cup of coconut grated,
- 3-4 red chilies,
- 5 cloves of garlic,
- 1 teaspoon of salt,
- 3-4 green chilies,
- 1 teaspoon of fennel,
- 2 ½ medium sized onions chopped,
- 1 ½ medium sized tomatoes chopped,
- 1 cup of coconut milk,
- 1 teaspoon of pepper corn,
- Oil for cooking.
Serve with rice. Enjoy this palatable dish.
- Boil the eggs, cool down and remove the shells.
- Slice the eggs into two equal halves.
- Prepare a blend with the spices- coconut, garlic, red chili, green chili, salt and fennel. Add water and then prepare a wet paste.
- Heat oil and then add onions, tomatoes to it. Cook till the vegetable becomes soft.
- Add the pepper corn and the spice paste to it. Cook well for some time. Add the sliced eggs and then add the coconut milk to it.
- Cook at slow fire for some time and then remove.