Luscious gravy of fish in a tomato base will be cherished by anybody and everybody. When you are looking for a quick menu, then this will be your most desired choice.
- Rich in proteins,
- Rich in essential minerals,
- Rich in vitamins.
- 2 ½ lbs. of fish chopped,
- 1 teaspoon of salt,
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder,
- 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste,
- 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds,
- 1 stream of curry leaves,
- 1 teaspoon of red chili powder,
- 1 cup of tamarind water,
- 1 teaspoon of curry powder,
- 3-4 green chilies slit,
- 3 medium sized tomatoes chopped.
- Oil for frying.
This is ready to be served. Enjoy this sumptuous dish.
- Marinate the fish with turmeric powder and salt. Keep for 10 minutes.
- Add coconut oil to a frying pan. Add the marinated fish pieces to it. Fry nicely on both sides. Remove and keep aside.
- Add mustard seeds and curry leaves to the coconut oil, allow blistering.
- Add the chopped tomatoes to it. Add the ginger garlic paste also. Stir for some time.
- Add the spices- red chili powder, salt and curry powder. Stir evenly.
- Add the fish pieces to it. Add the tamarind water in minute quantities.
- Add the green chilies slit.