This is a quick recipe and can be prepared with utmost ease. A bit of difference from normal egg curry, this recipe will be the most desired one for the laziest cook.
- Rich in fats,
- Rich in protein.
- 6 eggs boiled and split into two equal pieces,
- 1/3 cup of mustard seeds soaked,
- 6 pieces of cashew nuts soaked,
- 2 teaspoon of poppy seeds soaked,
- Mustard oil for frying,
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder,
- Salt for taste,
- 3-4 green chilies.
This can be served with steaming rice.
- Prepare a paste of mustard by blending mustard seeds, poppy seeds and cashew nuts together. You may use a food processor for this purpose.
- Heat mustard oil in a frying pan. Add the eggs and stir fry for some time.
- Add the mustard mix and then stir for some time. You may add water depending on the consistency of the gravy.
- Add green chilies before taking it off from the gas.