Capsicum is a delicious vegetable. A dish prepared out of capsicum and other vegetables will be awesome. Try this vegetable with chapatti or rice. This can be prepared in the minimum possible time.
- 2 lbs. of capsicum,
- 1 lb. of button mushroom boiled and chopped into smaller pieces,
- 1 teaspoon of garlic paste,
- 3 tablespoons of besan (gram flour),
- 1 teaspoon of salt,
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder,
- 1 teaspoon of red chili powder,
- 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds,
- 1 teaspoon of coriander powder,
- Mustard oil for frying.
Remove and serve with rice/chapatti.
- Add mustard oil to a frying pan. Add the chopped capsicum to it.
- Prepare a blend of coriander and cumin seeds. Keep aside.
- Add the capsicum to it. Stir for some time. Add turmeric powder and salt to it.
- Add the boiled mushroom and stir for some time.
- Add the blended spice- cumin and coriander and stir fry again.
- Add the paste of besan to it. Stir fry and then keep aside.