This is a palatable dish. Bhindi is a favorite vegetable and takes least time to be cooked. Bhindi has nutritious values and being a green vegetable quite recommended for people suffering from various complications.
- Contains proteins
- Contains vitamins
- Contains essential minerals.
- 2 medium sized tomato chopped
- 2 big sized onions chopped
- 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon of dried mango powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ¾ teaspoon of red chili powder
- Oil for cooking
- 2 lbs. of lady’s finger cleaned and chopped
- 2 tablespoons of battered curd
It’s ready to be served with accompaniment of your choice.
- Add oil in a frying pan and heat. Add the tomato and onions; cook well till it gets softened.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and cook nicely.
- Add the lady’s finger and cook nicely. Mix with the gravy.
- Prepare a paste with- cumin, dried mango, salt and red chili powder. Apply the paste over the lady’s finger. Cook nicely. Add the battered curd to it.
- Cook under low flame; the content should mix considerably. When the gravy is thickened then remove.