This is a popular recipe and quite often served during weddings or get together. It’s an easy preparation involves various types of traditional spices. The luscious gravy can be enjoyed with roti or rice. Perhaps this can be the most smart and delicious choice when you have sudden guests at your house.
- 2 ½ lbs. of paneer cubes,
- 1 teaspoon of coriander seeds,
- 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds,
- 1 teaspoon of dried mango powder,
- 1 teaspoon of fennel seed powder,
- 1 teaspoon of red chili powder,
- 1 pinch of asafetida,
- 1 teaspoon of salt,
- 3 green chilies,
- 1 teaspoon of garlic paste,
- Oil for cooking.
Remove and serve it to your guests.
It’s truly awesome yummy deal to enjoy with family and friends.
- Add oil in a frying pan and heat. Add the paneer cubes and toast for 5 minutes on either side. Allow it to turn a bit brownish and then remove and keep aside.
- Prepare a paste with the spices- coriander, cumin, salt, red chili powder, dried mango powder with half cup of water.
- Fennel seeds and a safe tidal can be heated in a pan and then powdered with the help of a food processor.
- Add the mixture with the previously prepared spice paste.
- Now add the paste to the frying pan in little amount. Add the paneer and stir continuously.